SUN SURF x HINOYA
S/S RAYON HAWAIIAN SHIRT "FIVE STORIED PAGODA"
HINOYA EXCLUSIVE MODEL
- S/S Rayon Hawaiian Shirt -
“FIVE STORIED PAGODA”
- This is one of the aloha shirts which HINOYA ordered to SUN SURF for exclusive in 2021. The five-storied pagoda, crane and cherry blossom design produced by SUN SURF in 2005. We have ordered black color, which was not released at that time.
- The original is the work of the late 1950s, and Toyo Enterprise keeps fabric samples at that time with exactly the same pattern. At that time, Toyo Enterprise was delivering clothing to the US military base as Kosho Shokai, and there is a record that they delivered products with the same material under the names of kimono gowns and happy coats. They also made the Hawaiian shirt itself with the "Fashion Mart Name", and the fabric was probably the same Kyoto-printed kabe crepe.
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Black
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, 3L
- Material: 100% Rayon
- Model Wearing Size: L (180cm 72kg)
- ※Please avoid washing it with water and tumble dryer as it may cause shrinkage, loss of shape, seam breakage, and damage to the buttons.
- ※Please consult a cleaning specialty store for laundry.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
SUN SURF is a brand that reproduces precious Aloha shirts called "vintages" made in the 1930s and 1950s, which are said to be the golden age of Aloha shirts, from fabric to print, details of each part without compromise, and revives them in the present day. Vintage aloha shirts that are now rare and hard to obtain. SunSurf continues to make many masterpieces so that more people can enjoy it without weathering its charm over time.
|Size||Shoulder||Chest||Back Length||Sleeve Length|
※The fabrics and parts used in this product are reproductions of more than half a century ago. Please handle with care.
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure your clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.