SunKu - Indigo Dye Beads Bracelet
- Indigo Dye Beads Bracelet -
"Indigo Dye Beads Bracelet" of SunKu. handmade coconut beads, which is dyed by Japanese craftsmen. A traditional Japanese technique called "Tennen Aku Hakko Date", that uses natural indigo and does not incorporate any scientific method, is used for dyeing. The color of indigo reminds us various things such as high sky and deep sea.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Indigo
- Size: FREE (Wrist size: About 18.5cm)
- Material: Brass / Silver 925 / Coconut Beads
- ※Due to the characteristics of the product, the metal and bead parts are discolored or scratched.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- Established the brand in 2011. The brand name "SunKu" comes from the word "39 = Thank you" in order to not forget gratitude for all the events and circumstances which are related to people, things, and nature, and myself. Based on the main image of the 50's to 70's when a wide variety of American cultures were born, they create bead accessories by adding handmade-feeling, and ideas such as Native American and hippie-movement. With antique beads which are more than 100 years old, turquoise, silver and brass, and indigo-dyed, they create a palm beads in a rich texture with hand-crafted by skilled craftsmen.