REMI RELIEF - ◇◆HINOYA Exclusive Item for 70th Anniversary◆◇ - Print T-shirt
- ◇◆HINOYA Exclusive T-shirt for 70th Anniversary◆◇ -
HINOYA, our related store, has celebrated its 70th anniversary in 2019. Remi Relief made the T-shirt for HINOYA 70th anniversary as an exclusive items. T-shirts with original fabric made from Open-end of 30-count (fine-count) yarn has a old-fashioned firm texture of tight tension. The original Remi Relief print T-shirts are long-time processed by stone wash for a vintage look, but for our stores, we ask them to shorten the wash time to reduce the damage to the T-shirts. The final process is to wear it by yourself. We made such a wish for this T-shirt. "The unique character of Remi Relief, old men fully enjoyed shopping at Ameyoko, Ueno". Such a unique scene is printed on this T-shirt.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Off White
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Model Wearing Size: L (180cm 72kg)
- ※Please use a neutral detergent for washing.
- ※Please avoid using the dryer as it may cause shrinkage.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- "REMI RELIEF" means the efforts of "REMIX = remixing" and the work of "RELIEF = removing". It comes from MEISTER's idea that "good things" are created as a result of removing extraneous things while adding ingenuity to each process. The concept is "HIGH QUALITY OF LIFE". Based on the idea of "quality" rather than quantity, "REMI RELIEF" pursues "ultimate American basic" that cuts down on wastefulness while sticking to everything such as yarn, twisted yarn, knitting, print pigments, and processing.
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.