RoToTo - MELANGE ANKLE SOCKS -
- MELANGE ANKLE SOCKS -
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: DGN.KHA.ORG / BLK.LBL.PNK
- Size: M
- Material: 93% Cotton / 5% Nylon / 2% Polyurethane
- ※Please avoid using dryer as it may cause the unexpected large shrinkage.
- ※Please dry it with the opening facing up.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- "RoToTo" is a high-quality socks brand made in Japan with the concept of "consumables that you can love for a lifetime" that are particular about high-quality and comfortable wearing. It is produced at a factory around Koryo Town, Nara Prefecture, which boasts the largest production of socks in Japan, and they take good care of the "manufacturing" which is created by discussing with craftsmen at the production site. RoToTo socks can only be completed when the knitting machine, thread, and people are all in one.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each product has individual differences one by one for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.