RoToTo - ORGANIC DAILY 3 PACK ANKLE SOCKS - R1371-212
ORGANIC DAILY 3 PACK ANKLE SOCKS
3-pair pack of sole pile-knitted ankle-length socks made from undyed organic cotton. Undyed cotton is used for not only the ecru but also the brown. Also, the gray-colored material is also undyed cotton that has been changed to gray through a chemical reaction by applying a technique called "mordanting" to rare light green cotton called "green cotton," which is dyed with plants and trees to fix the color. This gray color was originally created through research to prevent fading in sunlight due to the poor lightfastness of green cotton.
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Ecru,Brown / Ecru,Gray
- Size: S, M
- Material: 95% Cotton / 4%Polyester / 1% Polyurethane
- ※Please use a laundry net when washing.
- ※Please dry it with the opening facing up.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- "RoToTo" is a high-quality socks brand made in Japan with the concept of "consumables that you can love for a lifetime" that are particular about high-quality and comfortable wearing. It is produced at a factory around Koryo Town, Nara Prefecture, which boasts the largest production of socks in Japan, and they value "manufacturing" at the site (factory) that is created by working and discussing with craftsmen. RoToTo socks can only be completed when the knitting machine, thread, and people are all in one.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each products have individual differences in size. Thus, these measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothing or items you have, and find out which size fits you based on this size chart.