Porter Classic - SUPER NYLON HELMET CASE (S) - PC-015-325
- SUPER NYLON HELMET CASE (S) -
"Porter Classic" SUPER NYLON HELMET CASE (S) - INDIGO BLUE. As the name implies, it is a bag originally developed by the United States Air Force to put a helmet in. The bottom is rounded, and the gusset widens by putting contents in it. Since it has a simple design, it can be used in various situations such as when going out or as a sub-bag when traveling. The fabric is "SUPER NYLON" which is one of the "Porter Classic" masterpieces. Nylon indigo dyeing had been said to be difficult to achieve. It's going to be a unique color fading by using it for a long time, and it is a truly unique bag of "Porter Classic".
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Indigo Blue
- Size: Free
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Model Wearing Size: Free (180cm 72kg)
- ※When storing electronic devices, please put them in a special shock-absorbing inner case and then put them in a bag.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- Katsuyuki Yoshida was independent from Yoshida Co., Ltd. and established Porter Classic Co., Ltd. with his son Leo Yoshida. The corporate philosophy of Porter Classic is "Producing products by global standards." It is a standard manufacturing that will continue to be loved for a long time regardless of the trends. In honor of traditional cultures around the world, they adds a new essence to its unchanging one and establishes a new style with their own perspective and sensibilities. They stick to "Made in Japan" and pursue products that will be loved by the next generation and grandchildren by working on the high technology of Japanese craftsmen.
|Free||34 cm||34 cm||3cm||100 cm|
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each product has individual differences one by one in size. Thus, these measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothing you have, and find out which size fits you based on this size chart.