Porter Classic - SUPER NYLON HELMET CASE (S)
- SUPER NYLON HELMET CASE (S) -
Porter Classic SUPER NYLON HELMET CASE (S) - INDIGO BLUE. As the name implies, it is a bag originally developed by the United States Air Force to put a helmet in. The bottom is rounded, and gusset widen by putting contents in it. Since it has a simple design, it can be used in various situations such as when going out or as a sub-bag when traveling. The fabric is "SUPER NYLON" which is one of Porter Classic masterpieces. Nylon indigo dyeing, which had been said to be difficult to achieve. It's going to be a unique color fading by using for a long time, and it is a truly unique bag of Porter Classic.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Indigo Blue
- Size: Free
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Model Wearing Size: - (- cm kg)
- ※When storing electronic devices, please put them in a special shock absorbing inner case and then put them in a bag.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- Katsuyuki Yoshida was independent from Yoshida Co., Ltd. and established Porter Classic Co., Ltd. with his son Leo Yoshida. The corporate philosophy of Porter Classic is "Producing products by global standards." It is a standard manufacturing that will continue to be loved for a long time regardless of the trends. In honor of traditional cultures around the world, they adds a new essence to its unchanging one and establishes a new style with their own perspective and sensibilities. They stick to "Made in Japan" and pursue products that will be loved by the next generation and grandchildren by working on the high technology of Japanese craftsmen.
|Free||34 cm||34 cm||3cm||100 cm|
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.