Porter Classic - PC KENDO WIDE PANTS
PC-001-004-BL Size S
- PC KENDO WIDE PANTS -
Porter Classic "PC KENDO WIDE PANTS". Products of "kendo wear" are one of the Porter Classic typical items. The ultimate luxury cotton, sea island cotton is used from this product. The fabric is made by carefully weaving the best materials over time, and washing it many times gives the soft and unique texture. In addition, it features a drawcord for easy attachment and detachment, comfortable with loose-fitting pants, and a beautiful silhouette. It is a masterpiece that Porter Classic is proud of.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Blue
- Size: S, M
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Model Wearing Size: - (- cm -kg)
- ※Please avoid using the tumble dry.
- ※Due to the characteristics of the material, Please be careful about color transfer and discoloration to other clothes.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
Katsuyuki Yoshida was independent from Yoshida Co., Ltd. and established Porter Classic Co., Ltd. with his son Leo Yoshida. The corporate philosophy of Porter Classic is "Producing products by global standards." It is a standard manufacturing that will continue to be loved for a long time regardless of the trends. In honor of traditional cultures around the world, they adds a new essence to its unchanging one and establishes a new style with their own perspective and sensibilities. They stick to "Made in Japan" and pursue products that will be loved by the next generation and grandchildren by working on the high technology of Japanese craftsmen.
|Size||Waist||Length||Front Rise||Back Rise||Thigh||Hem|
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.