Mixta - CREW NECK PRINT TEE - MIXTIGER
- CREW NECK PRINT TEE - MIXTIGER -
MixtaのCREW NECK PRINT TEE。1970年代～80年代のTシャツを現代に。プリントはハンドプリントで仕上げられた手作り感のあるTシャツ。肌にフィットするような薄手で伸縮性のあるボディーは、まさになんども洗濯を繰り返し着古したような雰囲気でプリントとの相性も抜群。何枚でも持っていたい。そう感じさせてくれるTシャツです。
- Country of origin: USA
- Color: Natural
- Size: S, M, L
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Model Wearing Size: - ( -cm -kg)
- ※Please use a neutral detergent.
- ※Please avoid using the dryer as it may cause shrinkage.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- "Mixta" is a used clothing industry term used by American used clothing dealers, and it is used for the meaning "all mixed up". This brand was started in 2010 by the two people have been involved in the used clothing industry based on LA, with their thought which is the best fascinating part of American casual wears is printed T-shirts that was originated in the United states, and they started making printed T-shirts. As a feature, the original fabric revived of American dead stock from the 1970s to the 1980s is used and it is sewn in LA. In addition, the print uses the old method to give the atmosphere of that time. The brand founder has experience working as a former Fred Segal printer, and arranges the design of the same age as the fabric based on the thrifted clothes. Also, all prints are hand-printing, and using eco-ink to make the texture of the print best.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.