SunKu Antique Beads Bracelet LTD-007
Antique Beads Bracelet
A bracelet made with antique orange beads made around the 1800s to 1900s, which is rare among antique beads. It is combined with turquoise beads and brass beads as accent. The string is made of silicone and has some elasticity. Because it is slender, it fits well when layered with watches and other accessories.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Orange
- Size: FREE
- Material: Antique Beads / Turquoise / Silver / Brass
- ※Due to the characteristics of the product, the metal and beads' parts are discolored or scratched.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- Established the brand in 2011. The brand name "SunKu" comes from the word "39 = Thank you" in order to not forget gratitude for all the events and circumstances which are related to people, things, and nature, and myself. Based on the main image of the 50's to 70's when a wide variety of American cultures were born, they create bead accessories by adding handmade-feeling, and ideas such as Native American and hippie-movement. With antique beads which are more than 100 years old, turquoise, silver and brass, and indigo-dyed, they create a palm beads in a rich texture with hand-crafted by skilled craftsmen.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each product has individual differences one by one for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.