GLEN CLYDE -VARSITY
GLEN CLYDE VARSITY. Socks made by a handlinking method in which skilled craftsmen sewn toes through a needle. Originally, the technology used for luxury knits is generously into socks. There is no unevenness of the seam allowance, and the open feeling should be addictive. The body is slowly woven using thick cotton with thick hands and special recipes, and a wonderful elasticity wraps around the feet.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: White
- Size: Free
- Material: Cotton, nylon, polyurethane
- * Please do not dry the tumbler.
- * Do not use detergents containing fluorescent agents.
- * Regarding the size, please understand some errors.
- * The color may look slightly different on the screen (monitor) on the screen (monitor).
- * Please note that this product is also sold at our store, so if you are out of stock, you may be canceled.
The first person who made ankle socks popular in Japan. He specializes in manufacturing that makes use of ingredients, such as cotton, hemp, wool, and other natural fibers, and keeps searching for new socks while incorporating traditional manufacturing methods.
* Products are measured by their own measurement method. For details, please check "How to measure the size" below.
* Since there are individual differences in the product, please note that the dimensions may be slightly different compared to the above size table.
* Other GLEN CLYDE productsHerefrom