GOLD - WASHABLE WOOL L/S LOOSE NECK TEE
- WASHABLE WOOL L/S LOOSE NECK TEE -
GOLD, "WASHABLE WOOL L/S LOOSEE NECK TEE". A long-sleeve T-shirt with loose neck made from washable wool. It is easy to use as an inner wear with the elegant texture and a moderate thickness. The sleeves and hem are ribbed. Due to the wide and loose silhouette, soft and fluffy fabric, and also less prickly which wool tends to have, it is very comfortable to wear.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Charcoal Gray / Black / Olive
- Size: S, M, L
- Material: 100% Wool
- Model Wearing Size: M ( 172cm 56kg)
- ※Please wash this product separately from others as color may transfer.
- ※Please use the washing bag when you wash this product.
- ※Please use a press cloth when ironing.
- ※It can be washed at home, but please avoid using drying machine definitely as unexpected shrinkage will occur. Also when washing this product at home, please use delicate washing mode for wool.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- America has made remarkable progress from the beginning to the middle of the 20th century. The details that pursued the functionality and practicality of so-called "vintage" workwear and military wear made at that time still fascinate us. "GOLD" is a brand developed by Toyo Enterprise Co., Ltd., one of Japan's leading clothing manufacturers, which was founded in 1965, based on the vintage reproduction technology cultivated over many years. Without spoiling the attractive details of the masterpieces that symbolize the "Golden Age" of the United States, GOLD develops clothing that can be said to be "modern vintage" with a modern arrangement of silhouettes and materials.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.