Filmelange - WARREN
- WARREN -
"Filmelange", WARREN. A basic knit cap made of linen and shrink resistant finishing wool. Compared to cotton, it has a higher divergence of moisuture, it is the fabric to wear comfortably. The WHOLEGARMENT knitting with no seam allowance makes it comfortable to wear.
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Red
- Size: FREE
- Material: 55% Hemp, 45% Wool
- Model Wearing Size: - (-cm -kg)
- ※For making a soft touch texture, this product uses cotton thread for sewing, so if you pull it too much, the thread may break. Please be careful when wearing.
- ※Please consult a cleaning specialty store for laundry.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- FilMelange is a Japanese brand born in 2007. The brand is thoroughly committed to "Made in Japan," and produces modern products with classic manufacturing ways while adhering to the principles of "basic," "comfortable," and "following the laws of nature. All fabrics are made of "natural cotton," which is hand-harvested using original organic farming methods or without the use of defoliants. The garments are sewn mainly on 1950s-era loop-wheeled knitting machines with cotton threads and are characterized by their fluffy and gentle fit. The brand name, "FilMelange", is a coined word that is a cross between the words "Melange" meaning "mixed colors" and "Fil" meaning "yarn.
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.