DISNEY FANTASIA / PORTER CLASSIC - NEWTON COLLECTION - DAYPACK (S)
Disney Fantasia / Porter Classic
-Newton Collection-daypack (S)-
Disney Fantasia / Porter Classic Newton Collection Daypack (S)
Fantasia is one of the most highly valued masterpieces among Walt Dizney's feature -length animated films. In 1940, this work, which consists of eight, was released, including Mickey Mouse's "Disciples of the Wizard". The name is engraved in the history of film as a masterpiece that combines novel images and acoustic techniques that have broken upright concepts. On the front is a fantasia embroidery of Mickey Mouse, the same color as the body. The shoulder strap is a leather patch with posters from the time of release. In addition, three colors of Kannuki on the zipper puller. Bandana wrapped around the handle of the bag. Magical broom key charm. The image of "Fantasia" is dropped to the details. "NEWTONBAG / Newton" Daypack S is an item that can be used from small children to the elderly, regardless of gender, easy to use small size, simple design. The main zipper and the front pocket partner is a double slider zipper. The opening and closing is large, and the luggage is easy to put in and out from both the left and right. In addition, the harness belt that is fastened in front of the chest fits the body to prevent misalignment. It's like no gravity.
Body size (outer dimension): 26.5cm wide x 36.5cm in height x depth 10cm Weight: Approximately 650g Contents: Approximately 11ℓ Pocket: [outside] Fastener pocket x 2 [Inside] Open pocket x 2
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Navy, Black
- Size: Free
- Material: Outer fabric: Cordura nylon lining: 100 % nylon PU processing
- Model wear size: -(-cm -kg)
- * When storing electronic devices, etc., put it in a dedicated shock absorption inner case and then put it in a bag.
- * The color may look slightly different on the screen (monitor) on the screen (monitor). Please understand.
- * Please note that this product is also sold at our store, so if you are out of stock, you may be canceled.
Katsuyuki Yoshida became independent from Yoshida Co., Ltd., and established Porter Classic Co., Ltd. with his son, Reio Yoshida. The origin of PORTER CLASSIC has the desire to "make things based on world standards." It is a standard product that has been loved for a long time without being trendy. He respects traditional culture around the world, adds a new essence to its unchanged essence and establish a new style from his own perspective and sensation. We are particular about Made in Japan and pursue products that are loved next generation and grandchildren while working on the high skills of Japanese craftsmen.
* Products are measured by their own measurement method. For details, please check "How to measure the size" below.
* Since there are individual differences in the product, please note that the dimensions may be slightly different compared to the above size table.
* Other PORTER CLASSIC productsHerefrom