CAL O LINE - ENGINEERS JACKET - CL162-047
This ENGINEERS JACKET from "CAL O LINE" is a light-ounce denim jacket with modern modifications based on the 1960s engineer jacket and can be worn like a cardigan. It has a box-shaped silhouette with a roomy body width and a slightly shorter length. Wearing it with the first button undone allows for a wider range of arm motion.
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Blue
- Size: S, M, L
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Model Wearing Size: S (172cm 56kg)
- ※Please wash this product separately from other items as the color may fade when washing.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
【CAL O LINE】
- The culture of America's golden age and the counterculture that emerged later in pursuit of freedom. "CAL O LINE" reconstructs various fashions that colored these two opposing cultures with their own unique interpretations. The brand offers authentic and unique everyday wear based on the categories of WORK, MILITARY, OUTDOOR, and UNIFORM, which form the basis of fashion.
|Neck to Sleeve
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each product has individual differences one by one in size. Thus, these measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothing you have, and find out which size fits you based on this size chart.