BLUE BLUE JAPAN - Natural Indigo "SASHIKO" Used Wash Coverall
BLUE BLUE JAPAN
- Natural Indigo "SASHIKO" Used Wash Coverall -
"BLUE BLUE JAPAN", Natural Indigo "SASHIKO" Used Wash Coverall. It is a coverall made from the fabric woven with hank dyeing (Kase-zome) yarn. The more you wear it, the more you can enjoy the aging of this indigo. Although it is a durable and thick material, it is a soft and comfortable coverall.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Navy
- Size: S, M, L, XL
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Model Wearing Size: L (180cm 72kg)
- ※Please avoid using the dryer as it may cause shrinkage.
- ※Please refrain from using detergents containing fluorescent agents as they may cause discoloration.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
【BLUE BLUE JAPAN】
- "BLUE BLUE JAPAN" is one of the brand of SEILIN & Co. They started their creation with handmade indigo products mainly which has warmth feeling. They have been making products that are comfortable to wear and can be worn for many years, focusing on the traditional Japanese technique of indigo dyeing, with colors and materials that make you feel Japanese four seasons, while sticking to "MADE IN JAPAN".
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.