PYRENEX - ANNECY - 69215001
"PYRENEX", ANNECY. "Annecy", which can be used in both casual and business scene, is made with a three-dimensional pattern around the shoulders and arms so that you don't feel stress even if you wear it over a suit or jacket, and it has the long length. The high-density woven polyester gabardine used for the outer material has a polyurethane-coated on the inside, making it a water-repellent material that can protect from light rain. In addition, the high-quality duck down from France is lightweight and has a fluffy feeling, and brings out exceptional insulation. The finn raccoon fur around the hood is delicate yet voluminous and can be removed with a zipper. The fleece for the collar and inside of the front pockets helps prevent a feeling of coldness when worn. Also, the cuffs are equipped with ribs that prevent the intrusion of wind.
The fur for this down jacket used finn raccoon fur. Just as each animal has its own individuality and growth, there are individual differences depending on the product, such as fur color and fur length, so we cannot take your request regarding fur. Thank you for your understanding.
- Country of origin:
Wear : Tunisia
Down : France
- Color: Black
- Size: S, M, L, XL
(Main) 100% Polyester
(Lining) 100% Nylon
(Padding) 90% Down / 10% Feather (700 fill power French duck down)
Fur : Finn raccoon
- Model Wearing Size: M (180cm 72kg)
- ※Please consult a cleaner specialty store for the laundry.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- PYRENEX was founded in 1859 as a feather production company in Saint-Sever at the foot of the French Pyrenees. Saint-Sever is a well-known as the producing area for foie gras in Europe, and PYRENEX has been producing bedding such as comforters and pillows using edible bird feathers since its establishment. The down picked from a duck grown in harsh weather conditions at the foot of the Pyrenees has a very high filling power and produces a highly heat-retaining down. PYRENEX, which started producing full-scale apparel products such as camp equipment such as sleeping bags in the 1960s, has teamed up with various brands as an OEM manufacturer, accumulated manufacturing know-how, and since the 1990s, they started the brand in the name of "PYRENEX". Currently, they have directly managed stores in Paris, and open corners at department stores and speciality store, and "PYRENEX" has developed into a down brand that represents France. Even now, they continue to sell feathers and produce bedding, and they are a comprehensive down manufacturer that consistently produces everything from raw wool to products at their own factory, which is rare in the world.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.