CANADA GOOSE - 3037LA VICTORIA PARKA FUSION FIT - 3037VIC-20
3037LA VICTORIA PARKA FUSION FIT
This Victoria parka with excellent warmth retention features a feminine design that is as attractive as its name, which is derived from the elegant Canadian city of Victoria. The slim fit not only smartens up the silhouette of the body, but the mid-length keeps high warmth retention for protection. It is a classic down parka that can be worn in the city or nature.
※If you would like to purchase "CANADA GOOSE" products at the Sun House Online Store, please contact us through the "Contact Us" below, or call or email us. Please let us know the product name, color, and size you are interested in. We will e-mail you with ordering instructions after confirming the availability of the product you wish to purchase.
- Country of origin: Canada
- Color: Black
- Size: XS, S, M
(Main) 85% Polyester / 15% Cotton
(Lining): 100% Nylon
(Padding) 80% Down / 20% Feather
- Model Wearing Size: - (-cm -kg)
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- "CANADA GOOSE" started in Toronto, Canada in 1957. Today, the brand is known around the world as a leading down wear brand. The brand is committed to being "Made in Canada" and has high durability, mobility, and moisture retention properties. The appeal of this brand is its ability to withstand extreme cold and its functionality that can cope with sudden weather changes. The lineup includes models that can be used in a variety of situations, from outdoor activities to commuting.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each product has individual differences one by one for size. Thus, these measurements may not be accurate. Please measure the clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.