Filmelange - LUTHER
- LUTHER -
A sweater knitted with a blend of cashmere and lamb wool and 100% raw silk Nep yarn. High-quality white cashmere from Inner Mongolia, China is used. Wool is a merino fine lamb produced in the Giron region of Australia, which is said to be of the highest quality among lamb wool. By blending these two types, it has become a special material that has the smoothness and softness peculiar to cashmere, and also has excellent heat retention and hygroscopicity. The cashmere and lambswool give it a gentle touch, and the color nep of raw silk on the surface makes this sweater more stylish.
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Mocha
- Size: S(3), M(4)
- Material: 83% Wool / 13% Silk / 4% Cashmere
- Model Wearing Size: M(4)(172cm 56kg)
- ※For making a soft touch texture, this product uses cotton thread for sewing, so if you pull it too much, the thread may break. Please be careful when wearing.
- ※Please use the washing bag for laundry. In addition, since natural materials are used, we recommend using detergents made from natural ingredients.
- ※Avoid washing it at home and consult a cleaning specialty store for laundry.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- FilMelange is a Japanese brand born in 2007. The brand is thoroughly committed to "Made in Japan," and produces modern products with classic manufacturing ways while adhering to the principles of "basic," "comfortable," and "following the laws of nature. All fabrics are made of "natural cotton," which is hand-harvested using original organic farming methods or without the use of defoliants. The garments are sewn mainly on 1950s-era loop-wheeled knitting machines with cotton threads and are characterized by their fluffy and gentle fit. The brand name, "FilMelange", is a coined word that is a cross between the words "Melange" meaning "mixed colors" and "Fil" meaning "yarn.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.