Filmelange - BYRNE
- BYRNE -
"Filmelange", BYRNE. With the concept, "boa with Chemical fiber-free", it is a wool boa that they have been adopted for many years as the standard fabric for the fall and winter of "Filmelange". It is a 100% natural fiber boa material that uses the thread made from highest quality merino wool sanforized and highest quality merino wool unsanforized. Merino wool is a natural breathable and thermal technology material that continues to be used in today's serious adventure scenes. No technology material can defeat the performance of merino wool that maintains body temperature. In addition, "Filmelange" uses merino wool, which scale is removed and is soft texture to the skin, for pursuing of comfort. For "Filmelange", the knitting structure is complicated rather than the commonly sold boa knitting structure, which makes it more difficult for fibers to fall out than the general bore structure. In addition, the exquisite contrast is expressed by using multicolored threads.
This vest is made with the reference of the Jerkin vest worn by the British Army during World War I. A jerkin vest is originally a winter jacket that is worn over an outer wear made of sheep leather on the front and wool on the back. By all means, try emulating the uniforms of those days and wear them over the outerwear for a styling accent. Of course, you can wear it as an inner vest.
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Olive Drab
- Size: S(3), M(4)
- Material: 100% Wool
- Model Wearing Size: - (-cm -kg)
- ※For making a soft touch texture, this product uses cotton thread for sewing, so if you pull it too much, the thread may break. Please be careful when wearing.
- ※Avoid washing it at home and consult a cleaning specialty store for laundry.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- FilMelange is a domestic brand that was born in 2007. They has stuck to "Made in Nihon(Japan)" thoroughly and produced modern products with a classic way while keeping the corporate philosophy stubbornly such as "being basic", "comfortable to wear" and "following the providence of nature". All fabrics are made from cotton by the original organic farming method or "Natural Cotton" with hand-picked cotton that does not use defoliants. cotton thread is used for sewing, and 1950s loop-wheeled knitting machine is also used, products are characterized by its fluffy and gentle comfort. The brand name, FilMelange, is a made-up word which combines "Melange" meaning "mixed colors" and "Fil" meaning "yarn" in French.
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.