visvim - A-LINE TEE S/S（HAND NUMBERING）
- A-LINE TEE S/S（HAND NUMBERING） -
- Main Fabric: "33/- T-cloth" based on T-shirt from the 1950s to 1960s (About 4.5oz / 100% Cotton)
- Handwritten Numbering
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Black
- Size: 2(M / Sold), 3(L)
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Model Wearing Size: - (-cm -kg)
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- Rather than a single style, visvim expresses a "single-mindedly" attitude and way of being. Since its establishment in 2000, visvim has continued its journey of exploring "happiness" and timeless "beauty" through manufacturing. GORE-TEX outerwear, indigo-dyed kimono, sneakers inspired by Native American. The achievement have come in many forms, but the driving force to create products doesn't be changed. During the journey, visvim often needed to look back to move forward. This may be the most understandable expression of the visvim concept. visvim is a journey to explore happiness through manufacturing. And the products and collections produced each season are traces of visvim's dedicated efforts towards that goal.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.