Filmelange - BURR
- BURR -
A sweatshirt with brushed lining that succeeds the detail and style of vintage sweatshirts. By combining recycled cotton with unevenness with beautiful xtra-long staple cotton and using a fabric made in pursuit of fluffiness, softness, and moderate stiffness look by the method controlling the yarn-count well, elegance is added to the vintage texture, and it is a very comfortable sweatshirt with maximum softness, stretchability, and fluffiness. This is a sweatshirt that "Filmelange" would like you to have feeling "good comfort is born from good cotton".
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Light Melange
- Size: S(3), M(4), L(5)
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Model Wearing Size: 4(M) (171cm 56kg)
- ※For making a gentle touch texture to skin, this product uses cotton thread for sewing, so the thread may break if it is pulled excessively. Please be careful when wearing it.
- ※Please use the washing bag for laundry. In addition, since natural materials are used, we recommend using detergents made from natural ingredients.
- ※Avoid washing it at home and consult a cleaning specialty store for laundry.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- FilMelange is a domestic brand that was born in 2007. They has stuck to "Made in Nihon(Japan)" thoroughly and produced modern products with a classic way while keeping the corporate philosophy stubbornly such as "being basic", "comfortable to wear" and "following the providence of nature". All fabrics are made from cotton by the original organic farming method or "Natural Cotton" with hand-picked cotton that does not use defoliants. cotton thread is used for sewing, and 1950s loop-wheeled knitting machine is also used, products are characterized by its fluffy and gentle comfort. The brand name, FilMelange, is a made-up word which combines "Melange" meaning "mixed colors" and "Fil" meaning "yarn" in French.
|Size||Chest||Back Length||Neck to Sleeve|
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.