RoToTo - WASHI PILE SOCKS SHORT "KASURI"
R1143-02-RA-Size MRegular price ¥1,760
- WASHI PILE SOCKS SHORT "KASURI" -
RoToToのWASHI PILE SOCKS SHORT "KASURI"。和紙の糸を使いパイル編みに仕上げた独特なシャリ感が楽しめるソックス。和紙の糸は吸水性にすぐれている反面、パイルに編むことはとても困難。しかし、特殊な編み機と卓越した職人の技術により生まれた、日本ならではの珍しいソックスです。
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Rainbow
- Size: M
- Material: Acrylic, Japanese Paper, Polyester, Polyurethane
- ※Please use the washing bag for laundry.
- ※Please dry it with the opening facing up.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- "RoToTo" is a high-quality socks brand made in Japan with the concept of "consumables that you can love for a lifetime" that are particular about high-quality and comfortable wearing. It is produced at a factory around Koryo Town, Nara Prefecture, which boasts the largest production of socks in Japan, and they value "manufacturing" at the site (factory) that is created by working and discussing with craftsmen. RoToTo socks can only be completed when the knitting machine, thread, and people are all in one.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.