Porter Classic - KOGIN JACKET
- KOGIN JACKET -
Porter Classic KOGIN JACKET --BLUE. All processing is done manually by craftsmen one by one. PC wanted to make the fabric to be felt warmth and free-stitching like old Kogin fabric, not neat "Kogin-zashi". It is wonderful jacket that PC would like to give the utmost respect to the works of many people who have thought about leaving the tradition that Japan is proud of to the next generation. It is thick, but it is light, and gently, and softly wrapped to your body.
"koginzashi" is one of the famous sashiko techniques in the Tsugaru region and is an old needlework technology.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Blue
- Size: S, M, L
- Material: 100% Cottn
- Model Wearing Size: -(-cm, -kg)
- ※Due to the characteristics of the material, Please be careful about color transfer and discoloration to other clothes.
- ※Please consult a cleaning specialty store for laundry.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
Katsuyuki Yoshida was independent from Yoshida Co., Ltd. and established Porter Classic Co., Ltd. with his son Leo Yoshida. The corporate philosophy of Porter Classic is "Producing products by global standards." It is a standard manufacturing that will continue to be loved for a long time regardless of the trends. In honor of traditional cultures around the world, they adds a new essence to its unchanging one and establishes a new style with their own perspective and sensibilities. They stick to "Made in Japan" and pursue products that will be loved by the next generation and grandchildren by working on the high technology of Japanese craftsmen.
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.