THE NORTH FACE PURPLE LABEL - H/S Logo Tee
THE NORTH FACE PURPLE LABE
- H/S Logo Tee -
A logo printed T-shirt made of COOLMAX®︎ cotton fabric. The fabric woven with cotton on the outside and COOLMAX®︎ thread on the skin side is soft and comfortable to wear.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Off White
- Size: S, M, L
- Material: 63% Cotton / 37% Polyester
- Model Wearing Size: M (180cm 72kg)
- ※Please avoid using the dryer as it may cause shrinkage.
- ※Do not leave the product wet with water or sweat.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
【THE NORTH FACE PURPLE LABEL】
- The NORTH FACE is founded in Berkley, California in 1968. Since launching the Sierra Jacket with hood in 1969, they have produced numerous innovations such as framed backpacks and dome-shaped tents. And they are constantly innovating with a slogan "Being the best now", THE NORTH FACE is a top outdoor brand in the world. This "Purple Label" has been produced by Japanese company Nanamica by collaborating with THE NORTH FACE, and they have been launching limited products.
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.