THE NORTH FACE PURPLE LABEL - CORDURA Nylon Shoulder Pouch
THE NORTH FACE PURPLE LABE
- CORDURA Nylon Shoulder Pouch -
"THE NORTH FACE PURPLE LABEL", CORDURA Nylon Shoulder Pouch. A shoulder pouch made of 500 denier CORDURA® Nylon with water repellent and 75 denier Ripstop Nylon. Based on THE NORTH FACE archive items, the brand designed a combination of two types of fabrics with different materials. The jacquard tape with the characteristic THE NORTH FACE letters, and the color scheme of the fastener make us feel the outdoor and sports scenes of the 1990's. It has two compartments, the round shaped front compartment has a pen pocket, and one small pocket for schedule planner etc. Also it has a pocket on the back of outside for for easy access to mobile phone etc. It is a useful pouch with a larger capacity than it looks.
- Country of origin: Vietnam
- Color: Sage Green
- Size: Free
- Material: 100% Nylon
- Model Wearing Size: - (-cm -kg)
- ※Due to its characteristics, polyurethane resin gradually deteriorates over a period of 3 to 5 years, and may cause peeling or stickiness.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
【THE NORTH FACE PURPLE LABEL】
- The NORTH FACE is founded in Berkley, California in 1968. Since launching the Sierra Jacket with hood which would become the prototype of the down wear in 1969, they have produced numerous innovations such as framed backpacks and dome-shaped tents. And they are constantly innovating with a slogan "Being the best now", THE NORTH FACE is a top outdoor brand in the world. This "Purple Label" has been produced by Japanese company Nanamica by collaborating with THE NORTH FACE, and they have been launching limited products.
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.