CAL O LINE - RECYCLE PILE CARDIGAN
CAL O LINE
- RECYCLE PILE CARDIGAN -
"CAL O LINE," RECYCLE PILE CARDIGAN. A cardigan made from fleece material recycled from plastic bottles and polyester textile products. The soft, wide silhouette is very comfortable to wear. In addition, the lining is made of the heat-retaining mesh with sun-absorbing for outstanding cold protection. The color emerald and the design, reminiscent to the 1990s makes us feel the nostalgia. It is a very fashionable pile cardigan.
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Emerald
- Size: S, M, L
- Material: 100% Polyester
- Model Wearing Size: L (180cm 72kg)
- ※Due to the characteristics of the material, it is a fabric that easily gets caught on something. Please be careful when wearing it.
- ※Do not leave in direct sunlight for long time.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
【CAL O LINE】
- American golden age culture, and counterculture born in search of freedom later. With their own interpretation, the brand has been reconstructing various fashions that fuses both two conflicting cultures. They propose authentic and unique everyday wear with the WORK, MILITARY, OUTDOOR, and UNIFORM categories that are the basis of fashion.
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.