BURGUS PLUS - 4mm Leather Garrison Belt -
-4mm Leather Garrison Belt -
A belt made by Burgus Plus as the "ultimate basic belt" that suits the jeans style. The leather used is made by the world-class Tanner, "Tochigi Leather Co., Ltd.", which was founded in 1937. Full vegetable tanning leather that tanner has carefully tanned "Benz", which is a dense and durable part from the back to the waist of cow, is the finest leather that is elastic while it has a thickness of 4 mm. The buckle is a brass Garrison buckle made for Burgus Plus. It has a perfect design with simple and soft curve. It also has a characteristic that hand stitching and rivet are adopted for the joint of buckle, making it durable and unique. Long-time use gives an additional charm to the belt. It has a enough thickness, so it is the best belt to wear with jeans.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Beige / Brown / Black
- Size: W30, W32, W34, W36, W38, W40
- Model Wearing Size: - (-cm -kg)
- ※Dyeing and tanning, making the best use of the wrinkles and scratches that the leather originally has, are applied. Therefore, there is a possibility that the color may fade or transfer due to sweat or moisture. Please understand it as a characteristic of the product.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
"BURGUS" comes from the word "fortresses" in Medieval Latin. "BURGUS PLUS" was named that the brand supposed it was a castle in one country, with hoping it would become a brand loved by people by creating high-quality products with attention to details. Also in order to aim for further evolution, PLUS was added to "BURGUS".
|W30||70-82 cm||4 cm|
|W32||75-87 cm||4 cm|
|W38||90-102 cm||4 cm|
|W40||95-107 cm||4 cm|
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.