POST O'ALLS - #3211 11 NEUTRA 3 - chambray indigo
3211-11-ND Size M
- #3211 11 NEUTRA 3 - chambray indigo -
POST O'ALLS, "NEUTRA 3". "NEUTRA" debuted in 2016 as a shirt with an unique style that expresses work shirts by the sewing for dress shirts. As the version 3, they have made this open collar shirt, which is the first time in this series. With the combination of the 1910s-style asymmetrical chest pockets with V-shaped stitches which is succeeded from version 2, and the simple open-collar, it is the natural and fresh shirt. The basic indigo-colored cotton chambray fabric that is the standard fabric of POST O'ALLS is used.
- Country of origin: Japan
- Color: Indigo
- Size: M, L
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Model Wearing Size: - (-cm -kg)
- ※Please use a washing bag when washing this product, and wash it separately from other items.
- ※Please use a neutral detergent.
- ※Please avoid tumble dry.
- ※It is the indigo product. Due to the characteristic of the fabric, color may fade and transfer to other items.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- The style of "Post Overalls" hasn't changed since the brand was first established in 1993. It is authentic details, sewing specifications, fabrics, various styles mixed uniquely, adjustments as needed, and a unique character added on top of it, and "Post Overalls" produces functional clothing with roots based on work wears such as vintage work wears, military and outdoor wears. While being inspired by vintage, new clothes that is comparable to vintage and can be worn with vintage clothing which has excellent details loved by designer Takeshi Ohfuchi and beautiful sewing specification. That is "Post Overalls".
- ※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
- ※Each product has individual differences one by one for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure clothing you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.