Filmelange - CARL
- CARL -
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Charcoal Black
- Size: S(3), M(4), L(5)
- Material: 63% Linen, 37% Cotton
- Model Wearing Size: - (-cm -kg)
- ※For making a soft touch texture, this product uses cotton thread for sewing, so if you pull it too much, the thread may break. Please be careful when wearing.
- ※Please use the washing bag for laundry. In addition, since natural materials are used, we recommend using detergents made from natural ingredients.
- ※Please be careful there is a case to shrink after washing.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- FilMelange is a domestic brand that was born in 2007. They has stuck to "Made in Nihon(Japan)" thoroughly and produced modern products with a classic way while keeping the corporate philosophy stubbornly such as "being basic", "comfortable to wear" and "following the providence of nature". All fabrics are made from cotton by the original organic farming method or "Natural Cotton" with hand-picked cotton that does not use defoliants. cotton thread is used for sewing, and 1950s loopwheel knitting machine is also used, products are characterized by its fluffy and gentle comfort. The brand name, FilMelange, is a made-up word which combines "Melange" meaning "mixed colors" and "Fil" meaning "yarn" in French.
|Size||Shoulder||Chest||Neck to Sleeve|
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.