Filmelange - CAMUS
- CAMUS -
"FilMelange", CAMUS. A stripe T-shirt with a wide circular rib for collar and sleeve to create a retro-feel. The pockets give a casual impression without matching the patterns. It is a fine-pitch border Tenjiku (T-cloth) made by spinning yarn with the power of air using organic cotton grown in Tanzania in eastern Africa and knitting it with a special knitting machine. It has a dry texture that is unique to open-end yarn, and is extremely comfortable to the skin.
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Color: Green x White / Blue / White
- Size: S(3), M(4), L(5)
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Model Wearing Size: L (180cm 72kg)
- ※For making a soft touch texture, this product uses cotton thread for sewing, so if you pull it too much, the thread may break. Please be careful when wearing.
- ※Please use the washing bag for laundry. In addition, since natural materials are used, we recommend using detergents made from natural ingredients.
- ※Please be careful it may shrink by washing, depending on the environment.
- ※The color of the product on the screen (monitor) may look slightly different from the actual product color.
- ※This item is also sold at our other stores, so we may cancel your order due to "sold out". Thank you for your understanding.
- FilMelange is a domestic brand that was born in 2007. They has stuck to "Made in Nihon(Japan)" thoroughly and produced modern products with a classic way while keeping the corporate philosophy stubbornly such as "being basic", "comfortable to wear" and "following the providence of nature". All fabrics are made from cotton by the original organic farming method or "Natural Cotton" with hand-picked cotton that does not use defoliants. cotton thread is used for sewing, and 1950s loop-wheeled knitting machine is also used, products are characterized by its fluffy and gentle comfort. The brand name, FilMelange, is a made-up word which combines "Melange" meaning "mixed colors" and "Fil" meaning "yarn" in French.
※Please refer to the diagrams as a reference point for our in-house guide on measurements. Please see "HOW TO MEASURE" below.
※Each products have individual differences for size. Thus, this measurements may not be accurate. Please measure some clothes you have, and find out which size fits to you based on this size chart.